The manufacturer guarantees the quality of the product when used in accordance with its recommendations. However, any problems that may arise due to misuse and mixtures are out of the company's warranty.
Problems that may arise from improper use and storage conditions are the responsibility of the user (toxicity, residues, ineffectiveness, etc.).
Solubility: Soluble in water at recommended concentrations, does not precipitate under appropriate storage conditions.
|Total Organic Matter||30|
|Total Nitrogen (N)||20|
|Ammonium Nitrogen (NH4-N)||2,5|
|Urea Nitrogen (NH2-N)||17,5|
|Free Amino Acid||5|
|Water Soluble Molibden (Mo)||0,1|
Nitro MOL 20-0-0 Usage Areas
Vegetables (tomato, pepper, eggplant, lettuce, cabbage, cucumber)
- On the leaf: 250-300cc / 100 lt water is applied two weeks after planting and continue until 10 days before harvest.
- From the soil: 2-4 kg / da, the first application is made two weeks after planting and continued at 10-day intervals until the last harvest period.
- From the leaf: 250-300cc / 100 lt water is applied from the fruit set until the fruit reaches its normal size.
- From the soil: 3-4 kg / da in the period when the flower buds begin to swell and until one month before the harvest period, at 20-25 days intervals.
Fruit trees (apple, pear, cherry, peach, pomegranate)
- From the leaf: 300 cc / 100 lt of water from leaf formation to harvest period.
- From the soil: 3 kg / da from the period when the plants are transplanted into the soil until the harvest period.
- Foliar: 200-300 cc / 100 lt water with weed medicines, 2 applications.
- From the soil: If there is 2-3 kg / da drip, with each irrigation water.
- Foliar: 300-400 cc / 100 lt water with weed medicines, 2 applications
- From the soil: If there is 3-4 kg / da drip, with each irrigation water.