|Total Organic Matter||30|
DO-Ping Usage Areas
Vegetables (tomato, pepper, eggplant, lettuce, cabbage, cucumber)
- On the leaf: 250-300 cc / 100 lt water The first application is made two weeks after planting and continues until 10 days before harvest.
- From the soil: 2-4 kg / da The first application is made two weeks after planting and continues at 10-day intervals until the last harvest period.
- On the leaf: 250-300 cc / 100 lt water Application is made from the fruit set until the fruit reaches normal size.
- From the soil: 3-4 kg / da It is done at 20-25 days intervals until the flower buds start to swell and one month before the harvest period.
Fruit trees (apple, pear, cherry, peach, pomegranate)
- Foliar: 300 cc / 100 lt water From leaf formation to harvest period.
- From the soil: 3 kg / da From the period when the plants are transplanted to the soil until the harvest period.
- Foliar: 250-300 cc / 100 lt water with weed pesticides, 2 applications.
- From the soil: 3-4 kg / da With each irrigation water.
- From the leaf: 150-200cc / 100ltsu From growing period to harvest period.
- From the soil: 2-3 kg / da at 10-day intervals during the growing period.